Thursday, 14 June 2018

M3-reference sources

NHS choices


This is a source of secondary information as it is from a website. I know that this is a reliable source as the website has been made by the NHS and they are a reputable source
The information that I will use is

The child line number 0800 1111


NHS. (2016). Moodzone. Available: https://www.nhs.uk/Livewell/Bullying/Pages/Bullyinghome.aspx .
Last accessed 14/06/2018.

Childline


This is a source of secondary information as it is from a website. This is a reliable source because it is the official Childline website this means that it is trustworthy as Childline are a well-known charity and the content of its website will be truthful.

The information that I will use is

  • being called names
  • being teased, put down or humiliated
  • being pushed or pulled about
  • having money and other stuff taken
  • having rumours spread about you
  • being ignored and left out
  • being hit, kicked or physically hurt
  • being threatened or intimidated
  • Being bullied through your phone or online.
 
Childline. (2018). Bullying. Available: https://www.childline.org.uk/info-advice/bullying-abuse-safety/types-bullying/bullying/ . Last accessed 14/06/2018.

NSPCC


This is a source of secondary information as it is from a website. This is a reliable source because it is the official NSPCC website and this is a well-known charity that supports children. This means that all of the content on the website will be trustworthy as they are a reputable charity.

The information that I will use is

“It can happen anywhere – at school, at home or online. It’s usually repeated over a long period of time and can hurt a child both physically and emotionally.”

NSPCC. (2018). Bullying and cyberbullying. Available: https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/child-abuse-and-neglect/bullying-and-cyberbullying/. Last accessed 14/06/2018.

Gov.uk

This is a source of secondary information as I am getting it from a website. This is a reliable source of information as the website is ran by the government this means that all of the information will be truthful.

Information that I will use is

There are lots of orgaisations that provide support and advice if you’re worried about bullying:

  • Anti-Bullying Alliance
  • Bullying UK
  • Childline
  • The Diana Award
  • Internet Matters
  • Kidscape
  • The UK Safer Internet Centre
  • UK Council for Child Internet Safety (UKCCIS)
Gov.UK. (2018). Bullying at school. Available: https://www.gov.uk/bullying-at-school/reporting-bullying. Last accessed 14/06/2018.

No comments:

Post a Comment